- We aim to keep waiting times to a minimum, which is why we operate by appointment only.
- Standard appointment times are 10 minutes
- Please note longer consultations will accrue a higher consultation fee, and insurance medicals, procedures and annual health checks require more time.
- Face mask required when visiting the clinic as per current QLD Government legislation
- Payment is required at the time of consultation as we are a private billing practice. Medicare rebates apply.
- Please inquire with the reception for a price guide for our services. If you are experiencing financial difficulties, speak with your doctor.
- Bulk billing is available for children under 12 years.
Appointments are taken 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. For after hours services, please contact Mackay Base Hospital on (07) 4885 6000
Make an appointment
To make an appointment please book online or alternatively Contact us today